Our RTLS Deployment Process
Our experienced team of RTLS engineers arrives on site to work with your team and ensure a successful deployment. Your AiRISTA Flow RTLS is deployed in three easy steps:
1. Site Survey & Site Walk
- On-site facility walk-throughs to determine initial requirements and assess your WLAN RF environment (RSSI) with heat maps and RTLS readiness analysis.
2. Rough-Order-of Magnitude
- Blueprints are obtained for accurate location mapping within the Ekahau system.
- We load each blueprint/floor plan map from your facility dynamically into our system in a matter of minutes.
- Location tracking tags are tested on site and activated over the air.
- Business logic inside of our software platforms help you track and measure what’s important to you, quickly querying and reporting the results so you have business intelligence that’s actionable
3. Installation & Optimization
- Each project receives professional project management from start to finish, on site so that your projects are on time and on budget. We do all the work so you don’t have to.