- Zone entry or exits can enable access permissions for staff, for example: based on the proximity of personnel wearing an AIRISTA Flow tag, a door or cabinet may unlock or open.
- Zone entry or exits can enable access permissions for visitors/guest/patients, for example: based on the proximity of a patient with dementia wearing an AIRISTA Flow tag, an exit door they approach can be locked to prohibit them from wandering.
- Zone entry or exits can enable process routing for tagged assets, for example: a construction in progress component can be routed to an assembly department based on its status, temperature, or location.
Trigger third-party alarms
- Silent or audible alarms with third-party systems can be triggered using AiRISTA Flow button presses or simply based on the location of an AiRISTA Flow Wi-Fi tag..
- View custom data on a display screen based on the presence of a tagged individual, for example: when a nurse enters a patients room, have their name and credentials appear on a LCD monitor.
- Reconfigure Wi-Fi enabled items based on proximities or temperatures for example, when a worker enters an area, change the lighting or temperature of the room, raise/lower equipment to a defined height, or even trigger audible devices on/off.
Reinforce security with automation
- Re-angle security cameras based on the location of specific tagged assets or individuals on a premise.
- Initiate lockdown procedures based on predefined signals through specialized configurations.
Enhance operational efficiency
- Automatically create work orders and POs in ERP or EHR systems based on the status, temperature, or location of a tagged item/person.
- Automatically place orders based on predefined threshold breaches, for example: when inventory of tagged items deplete, an order can be placed in an inventory management system (IMS) with no manual keying.