AiRISTA Flow currently offers two RTLS platforms. Based on the hardware components and applications of your chosen, custom solution, AiRISTA Flow Universal Visibility Software (UVS) or Ekahau Vision software will provide an intelligent view into your enterprise for all of the RTLS applications in place. With either AiRISTA Flow UVS or Ekahau Vision your executives, managers, and end users will get unprecedented visibility into the location, condition, and status of assets, people, and workflows plus powerful reporting that can be delivered automatically. AiRISTA Flow software has the capability to store and process data collected from any of our technologies.
Business intelligence through location
AiRISTA Flow gives managers and end users unprecedented visibility into the location, condition, and status of assets, people, and workflows across EDS, ORs, plant floors, or other departments, via web browser. AiRISTA Flow software seamlessly integrates with all AiRISTA Flow RTLS platforms using GPS, Time Difference of Arrival (TDOA), and Received Signal Strength Indicator (RSSI) Location Tracking. Our solutions allow for the integration of 3rd party software and/or hardware with the ability to acquire data from a variety of sensors such as telemetry devices, surveillance cameras, GPS devices, temperature sensors, and other types of input devices. AiRISTA Flow software includes patented Wi-Fi based location analytics and uses actual floor plans and visual icons to display the building, floor, zone, room, and sub-room locations and status (on, off, alarmed, etc.) of tracked assets and people. We work with our customers to customize the AiRISTA Flow software interface to provide dynamic business intelligence that has the power to improve workflows, operational efficiency, and workplace safety.
AiRISTA Flow Mobile Vision (MV) Application
AiRISTA Flow Mobile Vision (MV) is an iOS-based mobile application that allows AiRISTA Flow end users to use their mobile devices to view and respond to real-time asset and location-based events, and alarms. With simple one-touch commands, users can quickly react to staff emergencies as well as patient safety and asset based events without having to use an AiRISTA Flow Wi-Fi tag or having access to a web browser. RTLS managers and end users can also view events and event history in real-time on their smartphones and tablets.
AiRISTA Flow customers can now use their mobile devices to do more, while on the go, including:
- Respond to staff, patient safety, and asset-based events with simple commands on a mobile device
- Instantly register a response to events on the go and record these responses in Events tab
- View events and event history as it happens on any phone or tablet
- Delete, cancel or acknowledge request via Events tab view on mobile devices without accessing a desktop computer
AiRISTA Flow Location Engines
Received Signal Strength Indicator (RSSI) Location Engine
AiRISTA Flow’s RSSI Location Engine is suitable for usage indoors, makes use of the existing Wi-Fi infrastructure and relies on the measurement of signal strength to determine location of tagged assets and staff based on patented technologies. RSSI Solutions begin with an RS fingerprint – a map of the strength of the radio signals at various points. When a radio frequency (RF) signal is introduced into that environment, RF access points read the strength of the signal. The system then compares that to the archived RS fingerprint to determine a location using mathematical algorithms. RSSI solutions work for both indoor and outdoor environments to provide a comprehensive positioning system.
- With AiRISTA’s Wi-Fi RTLS tags, existing WLAN infrastructure can be utilized
- Accuracy levels provided by AiRISTA Flow’s RSSI Engine provide effective solutions for application demanding real-time location tracking indoors
- Sensors may be incorporated into various types of tags to gain information about the environment and status of the tagged individuals or assets
- Addition of the optional RTLS Business Rules allow for enforcing inclusion/exclusion and dynamic zones and schedule based tracking
- Additional option Track & Trace feature for playback on captured historical data empower users to optimize business processes, increase asset utilization and increase personnel safety
GPS Location Engine
Suitable for outdoor usage, relies on latitude and longitude coordinates acquired from satellites to determine location of tagged assets and personnel. Devices may use Wi-Fi or a cellular network to transmit information for processing. AiRISTA Flow or third-party GPS hardware devices may use Wi-Fi, Cellular and or Data Communication Satellite networks to transmit information to AiRISTA Flow’s UVS Server. Our GPS location engine can deployed autonomously or in concert with many of AiRISTA Flow’s other platforms, in order to provide seamless track and trace capability both indoors and outdoors.
Time Difference of Arrival (TDOA) Location Engine
With patented location determination algorithms that yield highly accurate (less than 5 feet) location information (X,Y,Z) without the use of exciters or beacon tags, AiRISTA Flow brings total awareness, results and better business intelligence while shortening the deployment process. The system can work in two ways: using Access Points as reference points and using AiRISTA Flow’s Reference tags as reference points.
AiRISTA Flow software is designed to improve operational decision-making with location and event-based alerting that enables work-flow automation.
Features and Benefits
- Single web based sign on and multiple permission and access levels
- Includes tag management and over-the-air firmware upgrade management
- Open API simplifies integrations with leading medical device, HER, and IT systems
- Combination of several popular technologies including RFID, RSSI, TDOA, and GPS
- Scalable for any size Enterprise for tens of thousands of tags and multiple campuses
- 10 patents for “RF fingerprinting” locating algorithms for room-level accuracy over Wi-Fi
- One of the leading indoor and outdoor location tracking solutions available in today’s marketplace
- System allows administrators to add as many floor plan maps and to activate as many tags as needed
- Effectively increases accuracy levels within a single configuration utilizing passive, semi-passive, and active tags
- Real-time location tracking software providing users visibility into present and historical location data with inventory level alerts
- Advanced dashboard and reporting capability, powered by Tableau, with reports such as Dwell Times
- High reliability design with hot standby feature using primary and back up databases running concurrently
- Reliable alert delivery with Wi-Fi tag messages (with sound) e-mail, pop-up, and nurse call systems (e.g. Emergin, Rauland-Borg, etc.)
- Easy to use and effective web interface can be used by staff, on any web browser. Tag activation and batch commissioning only takes minutes
- Enhanced Access Control – User-level segregation and Group level degregation allows administrators to flexibly manage permissions for viewing assets and people
- Scalable for campus extensions without additional software licenses via distributed algorithm with one master Vision controller SW servicing up to 10 remote SW nodes
- Various alerting options triggered by location, tag button, tag safety switch, temperature, movement (or lack thereof), or even excessive or undersized inventory levels